Gelman Integrative Consulting develops technology-driven solutions that help reduce risks to critical infrastructure and build disaster resilience. Feel free to contact us to learn more about our work and how we can help your organization.
Examples of some of our projects include:
- Secure full-stack web application development for a web-based decision support system used by water utilities.
- Cybersecurity training, exercises, and assessments for critical infrastructure.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability remediation for mission-critical systems.
- Development and facilitation of technology-enabled emergency exercises aligned with the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP).
- Drone-based photogrammetry and aerial mapping.
- Geographical information system (GIS) and data science services for emergency management and critical infrastructure protection.
- Provide technology subject matter expertise to support multiple regional healthcare coalitions.
- REST API design and development.
- Provide hazardous weather briefings to local and regional emergency services decision-makers.
We also conduct various classes and provide ongoing support for many of our projects.